Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Training Day 10

3 Sets for Warmup
10 Banded Good Mornings
60 Second Banded Hip Flexor Stretch
3-5 Ice Cream Makers
20-30 Second Pseudo Planche Hold on Rings

+

A. Back Squat @ 20X1- 4RM, then take off 5% and do 4, then take of 10% and do 4
(320 for 4RM--dropped 5% and only did 2 reps then back decided to not cooperate. Next time.)

B. Power Snatch @ 125- 5/minute for 10 minutes
(Didn't feel too hard, but got pretty tiring the last 3. Held hook grip the whole time for the first time since before Pensacola--which means I'm finally getting my grip back.)

+

150 Calorie Air Bike for Time
(11:19--you said I should have been around 11:00. That was not happening today. My legs gave out pretty quickly--like lactic build up was terrible! My recovery was a lot faster afterward than it ever has been, though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment