Saturday, May 17, 2014

Training Day 24

Didn't do AM.

PM
30 sec WallBall (all right around 15--one was 11, but that's because I hit myself with the ball)
30 sec Rest
30 sec AirDyne (all around 33--Counted every time left arm went forward)
30 sec Rest
30 sec Bear Crawl (length of gym twice every time--between 40 and 50 meters)
30 sec Rest
30 sec DU (all around 55--49 one round with a mess up)
30 sec Rest
30 sec Row (all around 140m--146 last one WHOOPS)

I felt really good about this. We've been talking about consistency a lot, and although these weren't all within 2 reps, they were all within 4 reps. And I didn't burn out at the start. I was able to maintain the pace the whole time. It did get tough the last two rounds, though. You can tell me later if I did it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment