Monday, January 12, 2015

Training Day 60

A. Front Squat- build to quick double
(225--I was scared to try to go heavier. Back just still hurts)

B. Power Snatch- Tough single
(155--again, scared of going heavier.)

C. 50 Wallballs Unbroken For Time
(1:39)

D. Row 45 seconds ALL OUT; Rest 4 minutes    x4
(1:25,1:28,1:33,1:38--It's so hard!!!)




Also, I didn't listen to music on the way home, so I could think about what we've talked about. You know I don't want to give up competing. It just feels impossible some days. But it would be really awesome to be that guy that comes out of nowhere in a few years. And now that I am going to be a full time trainer after I graduate, I will have plenty of time to work on it. Thanks for listening to me and giving me some advice (and making it applicable by using your own experience).

No comments:

Post a Comment